Living with Invisalign clear aligners
The Invisalign are a modern alternative to the traditional braces used for straightening misaligned or crooked teeth. The Invisalign are a great option for people who are looking for a quick treatment without going through the embarrassment of wearing metal brackets and wires. With Invisalign clear aligners, you will be able to see the progress and enjoy the smile, as it transforms.
Don’t stop living your life
- You can keep eating all your favorite foods without thinking of them getting stuck in your braces.
- You must stay active and participate in all sports or other activities that you find interesting.
- You must brush and floss regularly just like normal days as you can remove Invisalign while brushing unlike the brackets and wires that came in the way of oral hygiene.
- As there are no wires and brackets, the emergency visits are few.
- The Invisalign is virtually invisible, so not many people will get to know that you are wearing them.
Wearing your aligners
- You can enjoy movie nights and coffee dates with friends just by removing the Invisalign. Remember to brush your teeth before wearing them back.
- You must wear the Invisalign for 20 to 22 hours a day for optimum results.
- Parents can check the teen aligners with blue compliance to find out if their children are wearing the aligners enough for the treatment to be effective.
Getting new sets of aligners
- You will be wearing each set of Invisalign for a week or two as suggested by your dentist.
- A checkup will be scheduled every six to eight weeks for checking the progress and picking up the next batch of Invisalign. As there are fewer visits to the dentist, you can have more time for activities that you enjoy doing in your leisure time.
- With every new Invisalign, you may feel extra pressure and discomfort for the first few days.
Cleaning your aligners
- You need to rinse your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush for keeping them fresh and clean.
- You must use the Invisalign cleaning system for keeping them clean.